Model 31 Litter Pull Type Spreader
Newton Crouch litter spreaders are built with heavier parts than like models of our competitors. Our bigger capacity and heavy-duty construction will make a positive difference in the performance of your litter spreader for many years to come.
- Capacities of 14 to 20 feet
- Designed to spread litter, biobased products, and OMRI fertilizer approved by the federal CPG
- Trailer and carbon steel hull are painted blue
- Trailer frame is 7 inch channel
- Conveyor chain 667X 3/8 inch with 1 ¼ inch slats
- Twin spinners in series
- 33 inch gate opening allows for less bridging and easier cleanout
- Tractor Hydraulics Four Hose System with Case Drain
- Hydraulic Valve – NCI Exclusive with Anti-Cavitation Device, Pressure Relief Valve, and Check Valve to Prevent Hooking up Backwards, Open/Closed System Selection and Adjustable Flow Control While Under Load. Requires 28 GPM
- Quick Coupling Ends
- Single or Dual Drive
- Oil Tank – 40 Gallon
- Tires are 19L x 16.1
- Hubs – 8 bolt
- Torsion axles
- Options for Heavier Units Available
See a YouTube Video showing the specs and features of this equipment.
Now we have a video of this spreader in action. See compost spread in an orange grove.