We are excited to have Marcus join the Newton Crouch Co team again! He is heading up a new initiative for the company as we add a Pre-Owned and Trade in program. He will also be managing our service and repair shop.
Author: Elizabeth McDowell
Newton Crouch Inc Celebrates 81 Years
Newton Crouch Inc (NCI), founded by Will Newton Crouch Sr, opened its doors in Griffin, Georgia in 1940 as a cotton gin and fertilizer warehouse. Newton Sr soon designed an equipment line to help growers spread fertilizer accurately. His equipment design started Newton Crouch Inc down the path of innovation that has led NCI to become the premiere manufacturer of applicators.
Today, Newton Crouch Inc is owned and operated as a family business by Steve Crouch, son of Newton Sr. With his leadership and agricultural engineering degree, Steve brought Newton Crouch Spreaders into the modern era. NCI Griffin remains the corporate hub while also being the primary location of equipment manufacturing. NCI Albany is located in the heart of Georgia’s Ag Industry and is a vital tool for growers needing parts, service, and tanks. NCI Sebring manufactures customized equipment for the Florida market along with tanks, service, and parts. NCI has grown in its eighty years to become a dominant force in the agriculture market.
Newton Crouch Inc looks forward to growing its manufacturing footprint in Griffin in the upcoming years. To learn more about Newton Crouch Inc’s history and employment opportunities, visit newtoncrouch.com
NCI Factory Tour with Steve Crouch
Have you ever wondered about where our spreader and sprayers are built. Learn about the history of Newton Crouch Griffin location and take a tour of the plan with Steve and John Crouch.
Beat the Spring Rush
Many of you are starting to put the growing season of 2017 to rest so its time to look ahead to how to make 2018 an even better year. Newton Crouch Inc would gladly discuss new spreading innovations and guidance technologies with you to help you better know what it available. Also by shopping early you avoid the dreaded spring rush – especially if you want a custom piece of equipment. We do our best to make up trailers, hulls, and have tires on the yard so that we don’t have a big lead time for our customers but as the spring moves forward, so does our lead time.
We have sales representatives throughout the southeast and dealers across the US to help you find the best equipment for you. Please visit our webpage to find a sales representative in your area: http://newtoncrouch.com/about/staff/ or a dealer: http://newtoncrouch.com/about/dealers/
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Also there are some tax advantages to ordering equipment before the end of the year. Please discuss these with you tax advisor as they could help save you some money.
NCI Spreaders are THE Spreader of the Sunbelt Expo
Newton Crouch Inc has been exhibiting at the Sunbelt Expo since its start and this year the Sunbelt Expo is celebrating is 40th year! Make sure to mark your calendar’s for this year’s expo October 16-18 in Moultrie, Georgia at Spence Field. Let’s all hope for less rain this year!!!! Also check out the wide variety of events that will be taking place: http://sunbeltexpo.com/special-events/sunbelt-expo-schedule-of-events/
Newton Crouch Inc was proudly named THE Official Spreader of the Sunbelt Expo many years ago and have held the title ever since. The leaders of the Sunbelt recognize that Newton Crouch Inc equipment is a step above the rest. Our durable construction leads to long lasting and dependable equipment.
Features that set NCI apart and save you money:
- Hull bolted on to trailer which allows for easier maintenance of trailer and hull
- Trailer manufactured of tubing. Unlike channel frames, tubing frames reduce crevices and ledges where material can sit and corrode the paint and steel.
- Trailer is powder coated
- Trailer supports full length of spreader body. Many of our competitor’s trailers support partially support the length of the spreader body
- Spreader wheels have solid welds
- Hopper capacity of NCI 9 foot is 172 cu.ft and 10 foot is 192 cu.ft.
- Window in front panel of spreader allows operator to easily see hopper load while in tractor.
- No bridging when spreading gypsum and lime with our 24 inch conveyor. Widest conveyor in the industry!
- Heavy duty dishes and blades available as option. These thicker dishes and blades last longer and lessen your maintenance cost.
- Dual spinner motors mounted underneath. Motors have double bearings, triple sealed against contamination, and are grease able. Spinner motor shafts create more torque with increased pressure.
- Truck spreaders have large oil tanks with internal filter and large return filters.
- Belt over chain available as option. Special design for triblock lime.
We look forward to seeing your at our booth, B-2, at the 2012 Sunbelt Expo!