The Georgia Agribusiness Council has announced a change in the 2020 Harvest Celebration format. Usually the even it hosted at the Cobb Galleria, indoors, with a couple of thousand people in close quarters. Due to Covid 19 the event will be held at the Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth, GA as an outdoor event. We will still have a delicious meal and our famous Field of Dreams. Plan to join us then.
Norwesco Tank Dealer
Did you know that NCI is the largest Norwesco dealer in the southeastern United States? Well, it’s true! We stock hundreds of tanks and have all the fittings, valves, couplers, hose, pumps, etc to complete your project. NCI even has a tank specialist who can answer your questions. Watch our YouTube videos on tanks.
GAC Harvest Celebration
The Georgia Agribusiness Council has cancelled this year’s Harvest Celebration. Newton Crouch Inc. has always attended and supported this fundraising event. The Harvest Celebration will be missed but we look forward to 2021.
Sunbelt Expo Cancelled for 2020
The Sunbelt Expo cancelled its 43 show that was to be held in October, 2020. How many times had Newton Crouch Inc. attended the Sunbelt? 42 Times! NCI is one of the original vendors. We will miss the Sunbelt but believe that safety of all vendors, their employees as well as the members of the public that attend the show must take first consideration. We will be there for the Sunbelt in 2021!
Covid-19 policy updates
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Newton Crouch Inc., that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, vendors and communities, and then making necessary adjustments to our business and operations.
NCI has a simple objective that guides us: keeping everyone safe and operations running as smoothly as possible. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several changes to our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus.
• We have increased cleaning services at our facilities, with hand sanitizer dispensers at the front entrances for employees and customers. Sanitizing wipes are positioned near workstations so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned. We also reiterated the importance of thorough and frequent hand washing.
• We have a diversified supplier strategy that enables us to change sourcing to mitigate risk in the event of supply interruptions in most situations to ensure material flow throughout the supply chain.
• We be limiting visitor access to our manufacturing and office facilities. We fully understand that this may prove challenging for some of our customers and vendors. However, we feel this is a prudent measure for the foreseeable future.
• Strict travel restrictions are currently in place company-wide, and we have cancelled any large gatherings or meetings to help prevent risk of exposure.
• We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
• Office staff are equipped and prepared to work remotely as the need arises.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
As always, our website and YouTube channel in addition to our customer service team will be available to continue to service our customers. Our inventory levels are strong and we are being proactive to ensure that we continue to have the inventory needed to manage our business and support yours through these uncertain times.
While this pandemic is a challenge that NCI will have to manage for the foreseeable future, it is extremely important that we maintain a safe and healthy workplace and to continue to service our customers with excellence.
Newton Crouch has no Covid 19 issues
Newton Crouch Inc. will be open as usual for the forseeable future. Our business type requires our presence at our offices both for filling & shipping parts orders and manufacturing equipment. If any of our employees are exposed to the Cornona virus or have confirmed cases, we will take all necessary steps to protect our employees, their families and our customers.
Congratulations Chase Hassey
NCI is adding another member to our family. Our North & South Carolina Equipment Salesman, Chase Hassey, is getting married this Saturday! Congratulations Chase & Hannah.
Mid-South Farm & Gin Show 2020
Newton Crouch Inc will have a booth at the Mid-South Farm & Gin Show. This year remodeling at the venue prevents us from having equipment, but we will have a display of our equipment available
National Farm Machinery Show 2020
John Crouch will be representing Newton Crouch Inc at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY Wednesday February 12 – Saturday February 15. A tandem axle fertilizer lime spreader and a high clearance adjustable axle fertilizer lime spreader will be featured in the NCI booth.
Southern Farm Show 2020
John Crouch and Chase Hassey will be at the Southern Farm Show in Raleigh, NC Wednesday February 5 – Friday February 7. NCI will have a tandem axle fertilizer-lime spreader and a row crop spreader in our booth this year.